Reflections on Life and the Day of Judgment

 Starting today, Iman Amjad sits in the passenger seat of my car, adjusting the wings of the air conditioner. Engaged in a light conversation with my mom, I notice a man setting up a mango stall some distance away from our car. An eerie and perplexing smell fills the atmosphere, and as it enters my nostrils, it invigorates my senses. Initially, I overlook the way he displays the mangos, but soon I realize that he places the fresher and ripe mangos on top, while the raw ones with scars and spots are positioned underneath or behind them.


This action forces me to contemplate life and how individuals with good character and a righteous mindset often find themselves ahead. It reminds me of the Day of Judgment, where Allah will categorize the people of Jannah into high and low ranks. Those who were Sabiqul Awaloon, the foremost in good deeds, will attain the highest ranks, while others may receive lower ranks.


Today, we must all join hands and strive hard to be among the favorites of Allah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep breathing and Our Mental Health

The people of the Cave

*Lahore Resolution*